Are you scared of a dog?


  
I  have been reading and researching interviews with burglars and all of them mention that they will not break into a house or business with a barking dog inside.


Most people will have no problem answering this question. And I bet that most of you will say no.

But there is a difference in when I would ask this question.
Picture yourself in front of a door and you hear a big dog barking behind the



Are you scared now?
I would be, because even if I would know the dog I got no idea what he would do if I open the door without the owner being there to calm the dog down.

 This is the fear a burglar have when he wants to break in into a house or business.
That is why out barking dog alarm system is one of the best selling items in our home security store.



Reason is that it make to much noise and that is what they really try to avoid.
Have a look at our electronic barking dog and see if this might be something would help you to secure your house or business in an affordable way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment, remark or question.